Sunday, July 12, 2009

haaaaaay life !


so yesterday while waiting for my dad at the dentist , picked up some vacation booklets : ) .. i wanna go on vacy again holy crap LOL , yes im missing Dominican soooo badly you dont even understand , it doesnt even feel like summer like shit HAHA . frikkkken cold ! Jamaica or cuba next year , ohhh hayyyy !

anyways , this weekend was pretty funn

friday - leeanne's birthday bbq .
fly high Fridays with the girls Grey goose + Malibu = <3 : )
saturday - my two fave cousins came down from Winnipeg : ) , bbq , pictionary game , love the fam gatheringsssss : ) , sleep over at my cousins
sunday - Hamilton with my little brother + cousins ,

: )

so this week look pretty busy
im so happy im working agaainnn : )
tues wednes thursday sat <3


like i told my friends , its a sign ! hahah

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3XOXO